Strawberry White Tea Sparkler
The mere whiff of strawberries has been shown to reduce stress, so make sure to steep liberally. This drink is delicious without alcohol, but you can brighten it up with vanilla flavored vodka.
- 2 c water
- 5 tsp of Strawberry White One Earth Tea
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 c ginger ale or soda water, depending on preference
- Ice for serving
- Fresh mint and strawberries for garnish
1. BRING 2 c water to a boil and pour over White Strawberry Tea in a heat-resistant tea pitcher. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes.
2. REMOVE tea. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
3. COMBINE cooled tea with ginger ale/soda water and pour over ice to serve. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and strawberries. Add Vanilla flavoured vodka if you prefer.
Leave a comment