Mint Tea Mojitos
An amazing cocktail that marries two amazing drinks; Moroccan Mint Tea & Mojitos. Refreshing & Fun!
Ingredients to make 4 cocktails:
- 4 cups of steeped and chilled One Earth Moroccan Mint Tea
- 3 tablespoons (organic cane) sugar
- 3/4 cup packed mint leaves, plus extra for garnish (fresh works best)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) dark rum
- sparkling water
To make the Moroccan Mint Tea:
Steep and prepare as per directions on package. Refrigerate for 90 minutes to cool.
To make Mint Tea Mojitos:
1) Muddle the mint leaves and sugar together in a measuring cup to bruise the mint. Add the lime and lemon juices; stir to dissolve the sugar.
2) Add the Moroccan Mint Tea into the mint mixture.
3) Stir in the white and dark rums. Taste, add additional lime and lemon juice if you like.
4) Fill four large glasses with ice and several mint leaves. Divide the cocktail mixture among the glasses, leaving room for sparkling water. Top each with a bit of sparkling water, stir, and serve.
To see our Organic Moroccan Mint Tea click here