Looking for a twist on a classic favourite?
- 3/4 cup One Earth Hibiscus Tea
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime, plus lime slices for garnish
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add 3/4 cup of One Earth Hibsicus Tea, agave syrup and lime zest.
- Let steep 7 to 10 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve into a pitcher, composting the solids.
- Add the lime juice, 2 cups cold water and 2 cups ice.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lime and other fruit as you like :)
*This iced tea pairs well with vodka or gin