Our Sweet Body Polish is made from Sugar, Peach Kernel Oil, Argan Oil and a signature mix of essential oils that will leave you feeling fresh & new. The scent of coconut and vanilla is super tempting!
Which Body Polish is the best for you? Should you choose a salt or a sugar scrub?
- Salt scrubs are more abrasive because of their sharper edges and, therefore, do a better job at smoothing the rough skin of the body, eg feet, elbows, etc.
- Our Dead Sea Salts are natural purifiers that remove the toxins that block the pores of the skin.
- They help the skin breath easier, promoting better circulation, tightening the skin and improving skin texture.
- They help to promote circulation, reduce the inflammatory response, and act as a detoxifying agent and general muscle relaxer.
- They are not meant for daily use—once a week is enough
- Sugar scrubs are gentler than salt scrubs
- Great for sensitive skin types and the only choice for the face exfoliators.
- While sugar scrubs don’t have the mineral benefits of salt scrubs, they are less drying, and have natural sugars which contain the nutritive properties of sugar cane.
- The glycolic acid content of sugar is another plus. It helps to protect skin against harmful toxins and is vital for the maintenance of healthy skin. Glycolic acid works to soften, condition and moisturize the skin.
- Safe for daily use.
It goes without saying that they both have amazing properties to help keeping your skin feeling and looking great.
Our Spa Line is Argan Oil infused, all natural, organic and made in small batches. To see it click here