Moroccan Black Soap
- Free shipping on orders + $100
Our all natural Black Soap is a wonder in so many ways. The ultimate exfoliator that will leave you feeling your cleanest…ever. Handmade by our Artisan Partners in Morocco in a Women's Co-op.
- Handmade in Morocco
- All natural
- 120 ml/4 fl. ounces
Ingredients: It is a high-alkaline Castile soap made from olive oil and macerated olives and argan oil.
Properties and Benefits Of Moroccan Black Soap
Moroccan Black Soap is not the same as African Black Soap. It has a very high content of vitamin E, which provides it with potent antioxidant properties. (The main function of vitamin E in skincare is to protect against free radicals that significantly contribute to the aging process).
Moroccan Black Soap also contains alot of iron, copper, calcium, vitamin A and vitamin D. All of these work together to make black soap rife with with numerous beneficial properties:
- It is suitable for all skin types and can be used daily.
- It does not irritate the skin.
- Eliminates all impurities
- Eliminates accumulated dead skin cells.
- It softens and nourishes the skin.
- It tones and tightens sagging skin.
- It moisturizes.
- It purifies and cleanses on a deep level.
- It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- It is excellent for acne prone skin.
How to use black soap: (It can be used on your face and entire body)
Daily Use: Black soap is used the same way as any regular soap but generates very little foam. When using it, a little bit goes along way. Apply a small amount to your damp area of skin and massage in for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Rinse and moisturize.
Weekly Mask: Apply a small amount to your damp area of skin. Massage in for 1 minutes & leave on for 5 minutes. Use a damp Kessa Glove or wash cloth to massage black soap off. Rinse & moisturize.
*Do not worry if you see dark particles appear: it is simply dry dead skin coming off your body.